PDPU has an excellent track record of securing placement for its students. Students have been hired by top companies of India and many companies have been visiting PDPU every year for recruiting students. This year numerous students have received job offers from companies which are predominantly from their respective discipline. In fact compared to previous years, PDPU is on track to record its highest ever placement numbers this year. Some of the highlights are mentioned below:
- The highest offer of Rs. 19.20 LPA from ONGC has been offered to 11 B.Tech Petroleum Engineering students.
- First campus placement in a Middle East country at B.Tech level from SPT has been offered to two students of Petroleum Engineering by Protiviti, a global consulting firm. Students were offered Rs 16.60 LPA and will be posted in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
|Shell Business Operation||6.80|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||5.50|
The Career Development Cell facilitates the process of placements for graduates and post-graduate students at the University, besides collaborating with prominent organizations in setting up of internship and training program of students. The placement policies and other related activities are handled by Career Development Cell, assisted by Professor In-charge and students’ Placement Committee. Students Committee is closely co-opted in implementing these policy decisions. The process of coordination with recruiters is handled by the Career Development Cell. The companies are encouraged to communicate with Manager-Training & Placement for initial discussions and subsequent communication.
Job offers, dates of interviews, selection of candidates etc. are announced through the Career Development Office.
The Career Development Cell office is well equipped to support all placement procedures including Pre-Placement Talk, interviews and group discussions.
Facilities available at Career Development Cell:
- Auditorium and lecture theaters for PPT.
- Well equipped discussion rooms for interviews and group discussions.
- IT support for placement activities.